This morning I had an “Ok God…” moment. The following is what I gave over to him this morning:
- I give you my work. I pray that it doesn’t affect me like I let it sometimes. I pray it doesn’t define me anymore.
- I need your help serving others. I’m pretty crappy at thinking of others needs before my own. I’m pretty selfish most of the time.
- I need your help praying. I feel like my mind is all over the place when I know I have so much to tell you.
- I know I need more wisdom, but I’m a little scared of how you will give it to me. I’m mostly scared because I know this means losing my agenda.
- I sometimes feel overwhelmed at the amount of people who need you, that instead of doing more I do less.
- I need your help in my marriage because my tendency is laziness.
- I agree – finishing my tile project is not as important as the work you would have me to do.
- My life is actually pretty great. I have so much, and I’m pretty numb to the blessings you give me most of the time.
- You say I’m a new creation, but I still see old sin in my life. Let me have the belief it takes to live in my new life.
- Have it all. Don’t let me believe that giving everything to you is a bad choice. Don’t let me believe that I am capable of forging my own way.
What have you said “Okay God…” about lately? Share in the comments below.